SHARE THIS Recipe
- Bake the potatoes, remove flesh from skins and sieve (or mash).
- Sweat* the carrot, celery, corn and garlic in a teaspoon of the olive oil.
- Whisk the remaining olive oil into the potatoes (take care not to over whisk as it could cause some varieties of potato to become glue-like).
- Adjust the texture with some of the water.
- Fold in the other ingredients and season to taste.
- Enjoy with your favourite crackers or chips. (You can customise the dip with herbs or vegetables).
*Sweat: to lightly cook without browning.
Product used in this recipe.
100 grams of Aoraki Hot Smoked Salmon
2 medium baking potatoes
1 tbsp each of diced carrot and celery
1 tbsp of (preferably fresh) corn kernels
2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 clove of fresh minced garlic
1-3 tbsp of water